Thursday, March 26, 2009

Blooming.


Tilly Bloom makes objets d'art after my own heart. Her illustration-based, wearable (and not so wearable) artworks are beautiful without being "pretty". They are interesting without being weird, well some of them are a little weird. They are black and white, which I love, and they are affordable, which I love even more. She's an Etsy seller originally from Scotland who now resides in Brooklyn. I'm especially loving her thick bracelets lined in colorful felt, which are pleasantly priced at around $24. Here are a few of my favorites:





The bracelets have great names like "OMG They Killed Caesar!" and "At The Party Alice Felt Gloomy". They'll surely transform your pulse points into talking points. Tilly Bloom is quite prolific, so if you like her style, click on one of the images above and peruse her Etsy shop; there's plenty more where these came from.

No comments: