Monday, April 13, 2009

I Like The Way He Worked It.


I've always found it quite strange that there is a serious lack of inexpensive, yet appropriate, and relatively quality work wear for young women. The hole in the market is so huge. Work clothing either makes me feel old and frumpy (which is the kiss of death for my enthusiasm for life) or breaks my bank. I always thought that Isaac Mizrahi's line for Target was a great resource for presentable work clothes that didn't instantly age me a decade and a half. That is why I'm so sad to see his line disappear from the mass retailer. You know what softens the blow though? The lovely price slashing that is happening now through April 30th on Mizrahi's Target wears. His clothes are 50% to 70% off.



I'm super excited that all of these money makin' place ensembles are less than $25. Now, if I could just find a job to wear these to...

No comments: