Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Crack Is Whack.

State Senator Eric Adams is on a crusade to end crack abuse and I wholeheartedly support his campaign. The Huffington Post posted a piece on this PSA announcement the statesman scripted and starred in an effort to end the epidemic that is taking over city streets, causing humiliation and ruin for youth across the island of Manhattan and it's boroughs. It's terrible. It's crack and it's whack.



Yes! Stop the Sag! I swear, I--in all of my infinite fashion wisdom--cannot even begin to understand how these boys keep their pants up, let alone how they can be walking, productive members of society in that state of partial dress. I'm all for freedom of expression, but I'm just thinking of the kids. How can you concentrate on math problems when you are trying with all of your might to keep your pants around your upper thighs? Hmmm? Stop the Sag!

No comments: