Monday, May 24, 2010

Spin Shine.



Scraper Bikes are cooler than you. It doesn't really matter how cool you are, they are just cooler than you. Once you get over that, you should watch this docu-vid and see what I mean:




See? Those spokes shine with a higher purpose. Not only do they look all blingy and fresh, but those bikes also save lives. In order to maintain membership of The Original Scraper Bike Team you have to pass muster with your wheels, learn to obey the single file ride rule, and maintain a 3.0 GPA in school. I approve whole-heartedly. Inner City good will and glam have never gone together quite so well. Here's some more shots of kids' custom wheels:











I wonder if I can apply for an absentee membership?I found directions on how to Scrape my bike on the Internets. Wait, I don't have a bike...yet! To be continued.

No comments: