Sunday, August 03, 2008

World wide wrap up

Staycation is the new buzzy thing to do. I'm globe hopping through my modem, exploring far corners through style sites. Here's what the rest of the world is up to...

Berlin
Stil In Berlin

I love the way this dress looks like an optical illusion, like each of its tiers could do a 360 independent of the others.


Vancouver
van stylin

Bigger is beautifuller.

Utah
the beehive state

Utah? Really? I'm impressed. And who knew hipsters could be so happy?


Singapore
the clothes project

This woman made her very own Ziggy Stardust pin. She got the pattern online.

Brooklyn
style sightings

US represent. Pretty in pastels.

Tokyo
the vagabond looks

I love the makeup.

Iceland
Reykjavik Looks


What's cooler than cold? Iceland. 'Nuf said.


Copenhagen
Copenhagen Street Style

Love the over-sized mom jeans cut of the pants and the candystriper dress over denim shorts.

Budapest
bpstyle

Easy does it. She looks so beautiful and comfortable.

I hope you've enjoyed the world tour. Thank you for traveling Anna Air.

No comments: