Sunday, October 25, 2009

Ten Grand, Or I Sleep.

The recent resurgence of Madame Linda Evangelista (that's her on the W Art Issue this month) made a friend and I recall the former omni-cover girl's famous quote, "I don't get out of bed for less than $10,000 a day." I think it's a sentiment remarkably well suited for today's economic climate, no? I'll be putting that on the latest version of my resume in the Salary Requirement section. It's about as likely to get me hired these days as my willingness to work for 10,000 pennies. Maybe someone will admire my chutzpah? I'll have to study this video of Linda E. in her primo days for some personality pointers.




I've got it! The key to diva success is blazing, cropped, red hair. Now, only if I could afford hair dye...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Such a great model!

Ms. Christiana said...

Love it & so miss House of Style.