Tuesday, August 04, 2009

Sample This!

Style Sample Magazine is Tamia Stinson's clickable version of a glossy magazine. Completely portable, light as your Mac Air, and absolutely luminescent, the online magazine is built by and for the fashion blogging community. It's a great online 'zine, and I'm not just saying that because I'm in it, I swear! Although, I am in it...



The latest issue of Style Sample hit the virtual racks today and the cover story is a piece on street style setter Karen Blanchard of Where Did U Get That. It was written joyfully and enthusiastically by yours truly. I really loved interviewing Karen, she was sweet as pie and didn't hold back a single bit of her sartorial wisdom. The rest of the mag is also jam packed with interesting tid-bits on some of the blogoshpere's most fascinating fashionistas. I'm so impressed that Tamia helms the operation as a labor of love and gets some of the net's greatest blogging talent to contribute great content (wow, did that sound like my ego speaking? I mean everyone else, not me, of course...). Give it a read through and let me know what you think!

No comments: