Monday, December 28, 2009

Swoon Worthy and In Vogue.

Oh dear, I haven't had a crush on a moviestar like this since Kirk Cameron's Bop centerfold was scotch taped to the top of my bunk bed (um, thank God that didn't work out!). I've fallen hard and I can't get up. His name is Sam and he's in a little movie called Avatar; maybe you've heard of it? Here, this is what he looks like:







Ah, a little scruff, a cute smirk, a broodiness. It's all quite amazingly delightful, no? I love his voice too. A little raspy and full of Aussie. Hot. Hot. Hot. Apparently he has fans like me over at Vogue too. He's in the January issue and there's a behind the scenes video of his shoot on their website.




Dapper with a dangerous edge; he's the man of my dreams. I'm in love. Tell me that's not the finest specimen of maleness you've seen in a while. Can't wait for him to come at me in 3D at the IMAX. Ok, I'm done swooning...for now.

Wait! No I'm not. Here's a few more:




Ok, now I'm done.

No comments: