Friday, December 11, 2009

Tavi Hearts Rodarte.

Tiny fashion blogger Tavi is still the only 13 year old that I'd even consider going back to pre-pubescence to be. I mean, I'd suffer some acne and hormonal insanity if I could redo my tween years as a favored front row fashion show guest or a BFF of The Sisters Mulleavy. Since that's not possible, let's let Tavi do her own thing and give us a taste of the Target line Rodarte is going to drop nationwide Dec 20.



If you are a luck member of the New York Area Residents Club (and you are if you live here) you get to scope the goods at Target's special pre-Holiday event at the Gansevoort entrance to the Highline Park. The event, featuring Rodarte pieces among a selection of other giftable items, kicks off today, December 11 and runs through the 13th from 10am to 8pm. Get there. Maybe the freezing temps will keep the crowds away.

No comments: