Wednesday, April 08, 2009

Japan's Next Top Model.

Robots freak me out. In fourth grade I went through a phase where I was obsessed with sci-fi "the machines have taken over!" books and I just feel like it's inevitable that one day I'll have to check for electrical sockets on potential mates. Anyways, Japan is obsessed with robots. They really are. In fact, the Japanese love the idea of artificial intelligence so much that they have created a robot super model. Watch out Heidi Klum! Introducing HRP-4C:

That's her making her catwalk debut at Japanese Fashion Week a couple of weeks ago. I'm so happy that they are creating a supermodel robot. I mean we really need one of those. Especially one that walks like she has messed her pants. According to the creators it will only take about 20 to 30 years of further development to get her to move more like Naomi and less like a stinky-pantsed toddler. Actually, I have a great idea that will turn that 20 to 30 years into maybe ten minutes...Miss Jay to the rescue! Call in the ANTM walking coach to whip her into shape. Miss Jay has worked with worse.

He'll tackle the fembot and have her swishing and swaying like a real girl in no time. Then that model can seduce foreign heads of state and take over the world. Or, she can become besties with Tyra, whichever.

No comments: