Thursday, April 30, 2009

Karen O., Will You Marry Me?

I know, I know, I gush all over the Yeah Yeah Yeahs more than their own mothers, but I simply cannot stop listening to the new album. I'm in love with it, and I'm even more in love with Karen O. She is too cool for my words. Just watch her in action on David Letterman (who I also want to marry, so polyamorous I am!):

If I do co-marry Karen O. and David, he has to promise never to bring Paul over. He creeps me out way, way too much for words.

Here's another clip of Karen being cool as hell. Once when she performed in Brooklyn, she led her fans through a dark hallway and sang a rousing rendition of Maps in the in the street.

See, don't you want to marry her now too? I love her haircut and red lips and her sparkliness and her everything. Sigh.

No comments: