Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Stylin' & Profilin': Ranna


Meet Ranna. She's a twenty-something Scandinavian chick and a freakishly adept thrifter. Her finds are incredibly cool and seamlessly mixed into her well stocked H&M and Topshop wardrobe. She throws in a few designer pieces and snags from her mom's closet for good measure, and documents it all on her blog Only Shallow.

My least favorite thing about the super fashionable is that they often appear completely unapproachable. But, Ranna is cute as a button. She's the type of girl who I'd have no trouble going up to on the street and saying, "Great dress! Where'd you get it?" Although, seeing as how she's a university student in Helsinki, I don't think I'll be bumping into her anytime soon. Fortunately for all of us Stateside, I know exactly where she scored her finds, and we can all buy them ourselves from her Etsy shop. The prices are dreamily reasonable and with what I'll save on airfare to Finland, I can afford a boatload of her cool wear without caring too much about the steeper shipping costs. It's like combing Europe's greatest second-hand stores with an expert guide, all from the comfort of my couch. Thank goddess for the internet.

No comments: