Friday, November 07, 2008

Flossin'

I went to the dentist this week for a cleaning (shout out to Dental Associates of Hoboken) and I know you want to know all about it. So I'll tell you: I have no cavities and besides for a wicked jaw click, my dental health is tip top. With all of the cavity cash I saved I was thinking of rewarding my mouth with a little bite-inspired bling from Bijules. Jules Kim is the designer behind the edgy n eclectic line of bijoux and she has quite quirky taste. She makes snake rings for your pinkie, real hair earrings for your lobes, and these glitzy gems in an ode to her late aunt's gums:

Now, if my teeth sprouted diamond and opal cavities with solid gold or platinum plaque, I might stop brushing and join the Ying Yang Twins. But until then, I think I'll invest in Kim's toothpick on a chain.

Get out the grime with some gold.

No comments: