Tuesday, November 25, 2008

New Feature: Closet Case

I'm starting a new feature here on Iwanttowearit. It's called Closet Case. No, I'm not outing people; I'm taking you into the wonderful closets of the well-dressed. The first thing I always want to ask people with amazing style is: "Where did you get that?" The next question is: "Can you take me home with you so that I can rifle through your closet and ask you a ton of questions about all of the cool stuff you have?" Needless to say, my better judgement and aversion to collecting restraining orders has always kept me from asking question number two. Not anymore! I'm going to risk it for you guys. Hopefully my charm and my new business cards will keep me out of the slammer. Either way it will be a fashion-fueled adventure.

Do you know someone who's closet you'd like to see? Think people would love to see yours? Drop me a line and I'll see what I can do!

No comments: