Thursday, November 06, 2008

Last M'Obama Post for Today!

I'm a bit obsessive, what can I say?

Today The New York Times has a great photo slide show featuring the fabulous First Lady Elect (I think it's finally starting to set in) MicheLLE OBAMA!!!! (oh, there it goes again) and her amazing fashion choices on the road to the White House. I love this photo of her dancing with Ellen Degeneres:


Besides for Michelle, look at how good Mrs. Portia Di Rossi looks. I love her pocket chain and her loose tie.

Speaking of Ellen, she has this great section on her show's website featuring bad photos sent in by audience members and they are hysterical. They come in a few varieties: Bad Paid for Photos, Bad Santa Photos, and Bad School Photos. If you need a pick-me-up, check these out and let the laughter begin. Here's a sampling of my favorites:

Santa Gone All Wrong...



School Gone All Wrong...



Those were just too funny not to share.

No comments: