Monday, November 10, 2008

When Stylists Attack! (In a Good Way!)


If you've been reading this blog for any length of time, I'm sure that you've noticed that I have a love/hate relationship with stylists. Yes, it's great to see everyone looking gorgeous and pulled together and polished, but all the perfection makes me long for the days of personal style and "Would you be caught dead in this?" photo ops.

That being said, whoever transformed my guilty pop pleasure Pink from eternal "Dear Lord, what was she thinking" embodiment, to a glittering, golden, glamour girl deserves a big fat bonus. I've always thought Pink was pretty beneath all of the tack-tastic get-ups she would rock, but I never quite imagined she could look this classically gorgeous and glowy. Now, I would hate to see Pink sanitized and fashionized too often and I honestly do admire her unique brand of style chutzpah, but the girl looked good.

Image: Associated Press for Daily Mail

No comments: