Wednesday, January 06, 2010

Lovely Lady Bumps.


Snookers and her Lady Lump.

Remember when Marge Simpson reached into her blue bouffant and pulled out a lifetime of various supplies? That is the first thing I think of when I see women with really big hair: "What are they hiding in there?". Thanks to Snooki (aka Snickers, Shnikkkkiz, Snooks), the Jersey Shore hair style du-eternity (BIG!!!!) is back with a vengeance among certain sectors of the female population, and there is now an entire industry of BIG hair that makes it even easier to get a pouf that will double as storage space a'la Marge. Introducing Bumpits!



Dear Lord, I love modern technology and I love infomercial acting even more! Apparently Snooks is not a fan of the Bumpit. Nope, not at all. She teases, no cheating. Here she is on Leno (I know, I can't stand him either, but it the Snooks) dogging the do aide and being her generally guidette self.



Gotta love the Snookers. Do you have a Bumpit? Don't lie! I need to know. Tell me. Now.

No comments: