Tuesday, January 05, 2010

We've Got (New) Issues.



The newest issue of Style Sample Magazine has hit the interwebs. It's full of fashion blogging goodness, including a cover story on Andy from Style Scrapbook penned by lil' ol' me. Andy's a sweet, multi-culti stylecon for the new ages, and totally worth checking out.



Also, SSM's online format convinces me even more that paper magazines will join casettes in that big Crazy Eddie's Electronics in the sky soon enough. I love paper and this makes me sad, but the ease and glow of the new issue at your fingertips is a lil cooler than cool. Big thanks to Editor in Cheif Tamia Stinson for her hard work and DIY ethic.

5 comments:

Andy Torres said...

Oh dear!! thank you so much for the nice things you wrote about me!!!! I am extremely flattered, you have no idea!!!
And they way you write, is so fresh and fluid, I loved reading it!!!!

I want to thank you so much for this article!!! I will be posting about it and sending readers your way..

Thank you so much again!!!!

Love
Andy

Jelizaveta. said...

Hey. Can you tell me how can I get paper magazine ? :)

Mila said...

oh wow!!!So cool :)

Paige said...

You did an amazing job writing the article about Andy! Great job hun!

http://leatheretteblog.blogspot.com

Bex said...

Great writing!!!

www.svalbardsempress.blogspot.com