Thursday, September 04, 2008

What a Difference a Day Makes

As posted below, I love The Sartorialist. However, in the last 24 hours a phenomenon has come to light that disturbs me. It can only be termed as "Sartorialist Baiting". As New York Fashion Week approaches I'm seeing leggy girls on bikes all over the city. See, Schuman has a thing for girls on bikes and I think these ladies are pedaling around tempting the god of internet fashion to make them blog icons. But, something's off: The outfits are askew, the colors clash, the accessories are cloying, and the bikes are wobbling. If I had Schuman's chutzpah I'd be snapping them and calling them out for their faux-fashaionista behavior. But, I'll leave it to Scott to continue to post the naturally qualified and ignore all the fashion fakery. Here are some of Scott's snaps of the beautiful on bikes:

No comments: