Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Kiss This Shirt.



Mmmm. Kissing is a little bit of earthly heaven. T-shirts of kissing are definitely on my wanted list. This one says "I _ _ _ _ you." Wear it out tonight and let someone else fill in the blanks. Sounds like fun. This T-shirt was designed by Simon Massey di Vallazza. He has a site and a rockin' Flickr page. His illustrations are super-cool and the scans he's posted of his sketchbooks make me happy.















You _ _ _ _ a t-shirt of your own? Email Simon and ask him how to get one:
simon@smv-design.com.

All images from www.smv-design.com.

2 comments:

Nicki's Notebook said...

Love these! Great to get a t shirt for next years festivals! x

Rahul said...

I'm just really surprised that I find a picture of Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt interesting. Thanks Anna!