Saturday, January 17, 2009

Dear Readers,

It's cold in New York. Like frozen. No, really, like insanely cold. I got brain freeze from breathing. So, I am taking a rare, golden opportunity to get some sunshine and headed on a mini-vacay with a friend. It just came up and I'm hesitant to leave you for a few days, but I never get opportunities like this and I'm going! I don't know if I'll be able to post where I'm off to, so I might not return until Thursday of next week. Please enjoy the archives and keep the fashion flame alive for me. While I'm gone check out the other lovely sites on the IFB Links a la Mode wrap-up:


Links à la Mode :January15th

Ta-ta for now! I'll miss you dearly. If I can post I will because it makes me just as happy as sunshine! Beach, here I come!

**Anna

1 comment:

ellastica said...

soak up the rays for us
(shielded through SPF 15+ of course!).