Saturday, January 24, 2009

The Girl's Got Moxie

One day, when I was bored I was perusing Etsy for sellers in random locations. I was hoping I'd stumble on some more home-bred (like white bread, only better for you!) models, but I found something even better in Nebraska. Moxiephotodesign is a great little shop run out of Seward, Nebraska by Leah. I love, love, love her snaps and her graphic design sense. She takes original photos, vintage found images, and text and turns them into the best things.

She does badges:



Magnets:



Journals:



And much more. Pick from existing images for your products, or make a request for something similar to what you see above. The images are culled from old year books, fashion magazines, and photo books, so there are plenty more where these came from. Ms. Moxie also has a blog that is highly entertaining. She's fun. I think you'll like her and her wares as much as I do.

Click any image for ordering information and a closer look.

2 comments:

Learning Spanish at 41 said...

Leah also has a great sense of humor...and she's the moxiest person I know of late! Her blog is fab, everyone should visit right NOW. :-)

Jill said...

Her work is indeed fabulous. Just fun--always makes you smile--just like her blog. Especially today.