Friday, January 02, 2009

Fun With Etsy!: Model Mania

As I've said before, I love Etsy. It's kind of like a virtual "ma and pa shop" revolution. That makes me happy. That being said, there are other aspects of Etsy that make me equally happy for entirely different reasons. There are so many new faces being shot into the home-grown model atmosphere thanks to Etsy. Let's take a look at the emerging talent:


Meet Judy Elizabeth. She makes soft sculptures of ewes.


Leg wings to the rescue.


Mmmm, manties.


That is so flattering, no?


That's a toilet she's straddling.


I'm a bit frightened to make any commentary on this one. In fact, I may just buy the baby blue beanie to be safe.


Necklaces for nudists.


The Prehab Party Dress.


She would beat me up. Bad. I like her. Really.



This dude has something on his head. Buy it before he figures out how to smoke it.

If these models have done their job then you're just dying to get your hands on their wares, click any of the above photos for more information.

5 comments:

Anisa said...

HA! Funniest ever! I'm so impressed you posted this.
I've had an idea like this in the back of my mind, but would never have the guts to post this!
xo~makool
makool loves you

H said...

Bahah! Wow.

I feel kind of bad for myself that the guy in the yellow hat resembles my first boyfriend.

Anonymous said...

This is pretty amazing! I shop Etsy and have come across some randomly odd photos but these take the cake. Great finds.

daisybabie said...

OMG! I have a serious etsy obsession too, and these pics had me literally rolled over laughing. Good lord, that was funny!

Eyeliah said...

omg! this post killed me. thanks, lololl