Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Freddie's Flare

I have a friggin' cold like you wouldn't believe. Getting sick makes me so mad. I know, it's ridiculous but man, I just simmer in my stuffed-up, uncomfortable head. So, I've been happy-hunting since I opened my bleary eyes this morning, searching the internet for something to bring cheer to my coughing self. And...I've found it! Freddie Mercury saves the day. Watching him stalk the stage at Live Aid 1985 like a Tom of Finland drawing (NSFW, unless you work at a gay-themed drawing publishing house) come to life is my key to a smile today. I love it, especially his tight-tastic outfit and studded belt/armlete combo.

Glory, glory hallelujah! And that's just part 1 of 5! Here's parts 2, 3, 4, and 5.

1 comment:

leah - moxiethrift on etsy said...

me likes the way you talk. or write. or type. or whatever. i like the words that spilleth. people say i write the way i talk. blessed be, i think you do too.