Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Big Love.

Katie Grand super-stylist turned editor for the Conde Nast publication Love unveiled the new mag's cover, and it is grand indeed.

beth ditto, katie grand, Love Magazine, WWD, cover, Fashion Blog

I first saw it on fellow fashiony site The Cherry Blog, and well, fell in love. It's Beth Ditto ya'll! She's the beautiful icon of bigger bodies and sexy feminists everywhere. I love how she routinely just puts it all out there. She's all up in your grill with her BeautiFull self and I really admire it. Apparently the issue is full of fuller figured women with not one model fitting in the classic sample size. I can't wait to see it when it comes out tomorrow! $7 won't be easy to part with for this thrity lady, but I can be a big spender for this big deal.

Photo from WWD.com.

No comments: