Monday, February 23, 2009

Questioning Cathy.



Honey-voiced Cathy Horyn, the outspoken and oft-chastised fashion critic for The New York Times is taking questions for the paper's Talk to the Newsroom feature. I've already submitted my question, wondering why the fashion industry so often states that she's unqualified for her powerful position. What do you want to ask her?

I just hope they do the Q&A in one of Horyn's signature audio slideshows. I could listen to her lilting, slow speak for days. Here are two tastes of her delicious delivery:



Her On the Runway blog for the Times is also a must-read. I'm excited to hear her two tons of sense as the feature unfolds beginning today through the 27th.

Click either image to launch audio slideshows. Both images from NYTimes.com.

No comments: