Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Mark Wahlberg Should Talk to Fashionable Yetis.

I love this pic of Carine Roitfeld and Cecilia Dean backstage at the Marc Jacobs show:

barky bark, fashion, marc jacobs, fall 2009, carine roitfeld, yeti, creature, fashion blog, funny, New York Fashion week

I kind of imagine them preening each other's coats like two fastidious and super-fashionable yeti creatures just before the cameras arrived. I absolutely mean that in the most inoffensive way imaginable. If these two were fictional wild creatures, I would be a tunnel-digging mole. Actually, this picture makes me think that former Calvin Klein pants-dropper Mark "Marky Mark" Wahlberg should talk to a new breed of animals next time he makes an appearance on SNL. Remember this?



Oh man, I still love that! I would die to see Mark have a talk with the most fashionable Yeti creatures this side of...wherever Yetis may come from. "Marky Mark Talks To Fashion Creatures!"

Ok, maybe I'm not over my FWO (see below post). This may be the weirdest post I've ever written. No offense Carine, and Cecila. It's not you, it's me.

Photo from The New York Times

1 comment:

Baybay Mama said...

What is wrong with those two girls looking like a yetti? Just kiding. I used to intern for Celia and she's alright in my book. When are the photos going to be up from IFB??? I want to post them.