Wednesday, February 18, 2009

They Run This Place.

The Sartorialist does his most amazing work during the various world-wide Fashion Weeks, which I guess actually happens to be more weeks out of the year than not. And, let's face it, The Sartorialist can do no wrong in my book. He's done particularly right in snapping two photos of fashionable kiddliewinks here on the mean streets of New York.

I have a soft spot for kids who dress themselves, and while the jury is still out on whether these two have personal stylists to handle their wardrobes, I will still enjoy the possibility that they in fact picked these getups themselves. How much do you wanna bet that someday in the future there will be a Pre-Tween Vogue on the stands? I would wager my perfect fitting jeans. That's serious.

No comments: