Thursday, February 19, 2009

Meta.

Hey fashionies, I'm going to fill you in on the whole deal in a little while, but just had to share this meta moment with you:



I've been photoed taking a photo at the Julian Louie show and I'm going to post about the other site's post here just so the universe can have one more wrinkle in time. The story is on super NYC shopping/fashion site Racked.com. I've always wanted to be featured on a site called Racked.

That's me in the foreground and a few of my friends in the back. Click the photo above for the whole story. Ah, it's the little things that make me happy.

Ha.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's so exciting!

I need to know three things:
1) Are you on Twitter yet?
2) When are we getting that coffee?
3) Actually, I think that was it!

La Cindy said...

I'm going to write a blog post about me reading your blog story about you appearing in that racked story. Just to keep it going.