Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Fashion Honor Roll.


Flipflashh is a star in the fashion illustration pool over on Flickr. She's a fashion design student who does illustration work in her spare time. Her drawings in process are better than much of the finished material in the group's photostream.









Her simple style is mostly stark and utilizes a limited pallet, but nails expressions and moods. That's the stuff good illustration is made of! She's still studying in Spain, so her work is currently only self-published, but any fashion mag would be plain silly to pass her up when the time comes. Keep Flipflashh on your radar, she's an A+ student.

1 comment:

Libertad Suárez said...

Oh my god... I don't know what to say... I'm so glad that you like my work. Hope some day my drawings appear on a magazine, as you say...

I mean... really... thank you very very much.