Sunday, September 13, 2009

Organic Chemistry.

There aren't too many times in fashion where what's on trend was actually what I was desperately hoping would be. Organic By John Patrick is showing the sexy side of 1940s housewives and it's all I want to wear. I love, love, love it.




It's feminine and sexy yet tough. There is something so understated and hot about a simple floral dress. That sheer top with the chinos? I wish I could rock that without blushing a whole night. Finally, how friggin' cute does Shalom Harlow look in her bowtie? Too cute. That's how cute.


Actually, bowties for girls are making a strong push these days. None other than Ms. Drew Barrymore has been sporting them around town claiming that they just make her happy. I buy it. Happy bows. Whatever works!

No comments: